Laundry is FREE in the Residence Halls!
New machines have been installed in all of our halls, and while they come with many benefits, the most important is that laundry is now FREE to residents! Please visit this page for tips and tricks for achieving a buzzworthy fluff and fold.
DO NOT PUT IN PAYMENT!
JUST PUSH START BUTTON.
Starting the Machines
Starting the new machines is simple! For now, all residents need to do to start their laundry is to push the start button. No need to insert a BuzzCard or any payment. If that start procedure ever changes, we will update this page with new instructions.
If you have an issue with the machines (stuck clothing, stuck BuzzCard, etc.) email email@example.com. Do not submit a work order. For urgent issues after hours, call your RA on duty.
Tips and Tricks
- Leave the machine door open after you're finished, allowing it to air out.
- Cleaning out the lint trap before each dryer load leads to faster drying and prevents fire safety issues!
- If the machine locks with your items inside:
- During business hours: call the Housing Facilities team at 404-894-0520
- After hours: call the RA on duty, they will connect with the emergency maintenance team.
- Don't try to pay for your laundry - no payment is necessary!
- Check back for updates on laundry service