Beginning in their second year, students are invited to apply to the Women, Science, and Technology (WST) and the International House (I-House) Living Learning Communities. Transfer students are invited to apply to the Honors Program Living Learning Community. These communities require students to live in program specific residence halls, participate in community activities and events, and offer optional coursework (The Honors Program has specific academic requirements).
How to Participate
WST and I-House
The application process for WST and I-House will open in January. Students are encouraged to visit the program's website for more information regarding the application process.
The Honors Program and Explore
Transfer students are able to apply for the Honors Program and Explore after being admitted to Georgia Tech. Transfer students apply via a link in their invitation email. For information on how to apply to the Honors Program and Explore, click on the gold "Apply Now" button in the email invitation.
Summer Transfer Admits will receive admission decisions on April 29.
Fall Transfer Admits will receive admission decisions on June 15.
What to Expect
- Participate in community specific programming, such as: events around international outreach, literature, film, cuisine, sports, cultures, and languages, HProm, research panels, and more!
- Meet campus leaders, faculty, and industry experts who can help you plug in to areas that interest you
- Benefit from dedicated study space
- Engaging courses tailored to your community’s mission
- Participate in faculty/staff mentorship programs