Summer semester will be here soon, and students can make their summer experience even better when they live in campus housing for the summer! Applications for summer housing are now open for Early Short, Late Short, and Full Summer terms.
Important Notes for Summer Applicants:
- Applications for summer close on Friday, April 30. Self-Assign for summer will take place April 22 - 30.
- Summer 2021 courses will be offered in residential (in person), hybrid, and online modes. The Summer course schedule including course modes will be available on March 17. We are eager for you to join us on campus, but if you are undecided about living on campus for the summer semester, we understand. You should not commit to the housing contract before you are absolutely sure you want to live on campus, as charges may apply if you decide to cancel. Take time to make the right decision for you. Some things to consider:
- In the event most or all of your courses are online, you may or may not want to live on campus. Social distancing guidelines are being enforced in the residential buildings. This means there are limited opportunities for group activities and visitation, and all in person activities will follow health and safety guidelines.
- Returning students will live in North Ave South, 8th St. East, 10th and Home, and Hanson Residence Halls. Students living in suites or traditional rooms will not have a roommate. You can view the Summer Housing Option and Rates HERE.
- Students must be enrolled for one or more credit hours for the Summer term to be eligible for summer housing.
- Students not enrolled for one or more credit hours should visit conferences.gatech.edu to learn about alternate housing options.
- Any Student who withdraws or is involuntarily removed from school will no longer be eligible for housing effective immediately upon withdrawal or removal and must check-out within twenty-four hours after withdrawal.
- Information will be available in early April about Transition Day, when spring residents move to their summer assignment.