Welcome to your new home! To ensure a smooth move-in process, carefully review the dates and information about when to move in, how to get to your building, what to bring (and what to leave behind), and which Community Office you'll be using.
Spring 2024 Move-In
New Transfer Student Move-in: Wednesday, January 3
First-Year Semester Abroad Move-in: Friday, January 5
New Student Move-in: Friday, January 5
Returning Student Move-in: Friday, January 5
Grad and Family Housing Move-in: Friday, January 5
Move-in appointments will be available in My Housing in late fall.
Before You Move-In
- Check your move-in appointment in My Housing.
- It is critical that all students arrive at check-in at the time of their appointment.
- If you will arrive after check-in closes, please follow the instructions found on this page.
- If you don't have a BuzzCard, submit your BuzzCard photo online following these guidelines.
- Review our list of Items to Bring (and what not to bring).
- Before you depart for campus, review the map of how to get to campus and find check-in.
- Check-in will be at your area office - find their address and hours here.
- Plan to arrive at check-in at the time of your move-in appointment.
- Make sure you have your photo ID and your check-in ticket (a QR code you'll receive by email) handy when you enter check-in.
- You'll get an email during the day with instructions for filling out a room condition report, submitting maintenance requests, and other ways to settle in to your new home.