Housing & Residence Life have partnered with the team in Campus Recreation on a new initiative that will bring well-being closer to home. This initiative involves increased programming in the halls and well as more purposeful activity spaces throughout our residential community - all to make it easier for residents to maintain their well-being.
What Residents Should Expect:
- A slate of programs focused on a wide range of well-being topics, brought to residents in their common spaces.
- Well-being resources and consultation available in more accessible spaces.
- Equipment and facilities refreshes to make in-hall activity spaces more purposeful.
This year we will be embracing the theme of “Happy Healthy Halls” where you will see an emphasis on connecting with others, practicing wellness, and celebrating diversity in our halls. Look for more details to come on this page about the many ways this initiative will support our community's physical, social, emotional, and collective well-being.
Activity Spaces in our Community
Equipment & Resources
|GT Connector Gym *||Treadmill, Elliptical, Weights|
|Curran Deck||Volleyball court|
|North Ave Gym||Basketball court|
* Get key from ECHO desk
Please note that all equipment provided should remain in it's activity space.
Click here to register for an event.
If you need any special accommodations or are interested in assisting with these programs, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Welcome Back: January 12, 5 - 7 p.m. in GT Connector
- Volleyball: January 17, 6 - 8 p.m. in NAAV Gym
- Group Fitness: January 25, 7 - 8 p.m. in 10th and Home Activity Room
- Healthy Heart Day: February 3, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. in front of Zbar
- Group Fitness: February 8, 7 - 8 p.m. WDF
- Fall in Love with Well-Being: February 14, 5 - 7 p.m. in Centennial Room
- Group Fitness: February 23, 7 - 8 p.m. in 10th and Home Activity Room
- Cooking Demo: March 2, 6 - 8 p.m. in Centennial Room
- Group Fitness: March 7, 7 - 8 p.m. in 10th and Home Activity Room
- Treasure Hunt: March 9, All Day
- Basketball: March 15, 6 - 8 p.m. in Center Street
- Group Fitness: April 6, 7 - 8 p.m. in Center Street
- Sand Volleyball: April 11, 6 - 8 p.m. WDF Courts
- Group Fitness: April 18, 7 - 8 p.m. in GT Connector
(text and background only visible when logged in)