Exchange Students Applications


Exchange students must be formally admitted to Georgia Tech before applying to live on-campus. 

  • Undergraduate Students: With the exception of Learning Community students (see I-House information below), full Academic Year exchange students who would like to live on-campus can apply for on-campus housing after they have been admitted. Students studying for Fall semester only are only eligible for on-campus housing if they are participating in a Learning Community.
  • Graduate Students: If you are studying at GT for the full Academic Year or the Spring semester, please apply for housing as soon as you are admitted.
  • All Applicants are required to pay a $80 application fee. 

Please be aware that on-campus housing is not guaranteed. Some students who wish to live on-campus may find that there is no space available.