Welcome to all new and returning Georgia Tech students who will move onto campus for the 2019 spring semester! The check-in day for Tech Housing is Sunday, January 6, 2019, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. You will pick up your room keys at the area office that serves your residence hall.
Students who wish to arrive early may check in beginning Tuesday, January 2-4, 2019, for an additional fee of $75 per night per student. Please note that Area Offices will not be open on Saturday, January 5. Picking up room keys is considered checking in regardless if a student is simply getting keys, dropping off belongings, or spending the night. The Spring 2019 Housing Contract begins on Sunday, January 6, 2019.
At the end of the Spring 2019 semester these are the dates you will need to know:
- STUDENTS NOT LIVING IN RESIDENCE HALLS FOR Summer 2019
- ALL NON-GRADUATING STUDENTS: Friday, May 3, 2019 - move out by noon.
- GRADUATING STUDENTS: Sunday, May 5, 2019 - move out by noon.
- SWITCH ROOMS FOR Summer 2019 on Sunday, May 5, 2019
- 9:00 A.M. - NOON switch to an open room.
- 1:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M. switch to a room where resident is also switching.
Watch your Georgia Tech email and this News & Events site for future updates and details.