We provide your facilities and maintenance services
The Facilities area of the
Department of Housing provides routine and emergency maintenance and
housekeeping services to GT residence halls.
Because many factors can affect who, how, and when services are provided, this guide has been prepared to help
you understand what you can expect in many typical situations that may
arise while you make your home in our residence halls.
Facilities Sustainability Statement
Tech Housing supports green/sustainable design & operations to
reduce our impacts on the earth and conserve resources so that future
generations can live, learn, and prosper in a healthier and cleaner
Facilities Commitment Statement
We, of Housing Facilities, will strive to:
- Deliver the highest standards of safety, cleanliness and comfort for those who live and work here.
- Work each day to improve services and the residential environment now and for the future.
- Build direct and satisfying relationships with customers.
- Create and maintain a reputation for competent, reliable, and responsive service.
- Support the academic mission of the Institute and the achievement of academic excellence by individuals.
- Serve as advocates for facilities issues and the needs of residents.
- Show a genuine respect for individuals and their differences.
- Make our organization a good place to work.
- Participate in programs and activities that benefit individuals, the campus, and the community.